Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Upcycle Valentine Wreath


I've just barely gotten the Christmas decorations down and put away, and here I am making a Valentine Day Project already.  I made this wreath out of Christmas floral picks I found at Michael's for 80% off.  The colors were all mauve and pink, so I figured at 20 cents a pick (with 3 bulbs on a pick) I could make this wreath for under $10.  The heart shaped grapevine wreath was $6.99 minus 40% off ~ $4.20, the tooling was $3 for two yards, and the picks under $3 for a bunch.  Sorry no before pictures.  This was a sit right down and do it kind of craft.    




I used a glue gun to glue on the large balls, followed by smaller balls (I had to pull them off one at a time and there were quite a few), I then wrapped the tulle I had cut into strips in between the balls.  




One more time:



fun, easy, cheap!  My kinda craft!

thanks for stopping by!

               If you like what you see, then follow me!
                                FACEBOOK           PINTEREST              HOMETALK
                                                   or subscribe on the side bar 

Where I am partying:



8 comments:

  1. So cute, what a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete