Saturday, November 30, 2013

Chevron and pinecone Holiday Wreath


 5 minute wreath
While decorating for the holidays, I wanted to give my stainless steel reindeer a little holiday cheer.  So I took a grapevine wreath (available at the Dollar Tree), and simply wrapped the wreath in a chevron burlap (from Hobby Lobby).  I secured it in back with a dab of hot glue.  Then I took two sprigs of pine branches (Hobby Lobby again) and pulled apart the stems into smaller pieces and glued them around the bottom half of the wreath.  Afterward I tried a simple bow with the ribbon and attached it. I think it took longer for my glue gun to get hot than to complete the whole project.  The results were just what I wanted, simple and understated, but with enough flare to make my reindeer feel special.  And he does!  The end.

reindeer wreath

reindeer wreath 3

reindeer wreath 2
                     Thanks for stopping by!  Diane


Sharing at:

3 comments: