Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mason Jar Witch



Turns out Humpty Dumpty isn’t the only one that sat on a wall.  Here’s a cute witch who does it quite well.  She didn’t even fall.  Made from a mason Ball jar I painted green, an old Halloween sock for the hat, a black flower from clearance last year, and some pipe cleaners, along with a few other embellishments I found around the house.  Her cat is a wood cut-out from Micheals (.29) painted with puffy paint and a gem for the eye.
 witch2
witch
Even this little guy came out to see her. 
DSCN4586
It’s my first Halloween craft of the season!  Thanks for stopping by to check it out!

Diane

linking up at:

6 comments:

  1. Really cute and creative! I've seen lots of uses for mason jars and this is a first! thanks for linking with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea and so original. Love it! I'd love for you to come join our Halloween Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Alyssa from Clever Nest blog, and I wanted to tell you that I LOVE your mason jar witch! I'm featuring it in a Kid-Friendly Halloween roundup on my blog. Here is the link: http://bit.ly/kid-friendlyhalloween

    I hope you can stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete